Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Wish all the teachers out there a very happy Teacher’s Day.

Of all the teachers I had in my life from Primary School till University, there’s one teacher whom I always remembered and had touched my heart. Her name is Mrs. Leong, my English teacher back in Standard 5. She taught us with her heart and always motivated us to learn from heart. She is the only teacher in my life whom I had the heart to buy present for Teacher’s Day. I bought her a small oil lamp and I could see how she appreciated it. I was not outspoken back in Standard 5, and I was not even fluent in speaking English at that time, but I know, when she received my present, that was my heart talking, thanking her whole heartedly.


The late Mrs Leong was laid to rest some years ago due to cancer. To my dear friends Selena and Beatrice, hope you two have the same courage and inspiration as your mom.

No comments: