Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Gift For You and Me

A good friend of mine called yesterday. She told me the sweetest news I’ve ever heard ever since I came back from Umrah. She is now pregnant after 6 years of marriage!

Allah’ gift is so great. I can feel the rahmat given to her, as if it is partly given to me. Thank you Allah, for giving such a happiness for her and me to share. Alhamdulillah…

Link it to the email I received recently, which reads as below:

Bila Allah cepat makbulkan doamu, Maka DIA menyayangimu,

Bila Allah lambat makbulkan doamu, Maka DIA ingin mengujimu,

Bila Allah tidak makbulkan doamu, Maka DIA merancang sesuatu yang lebih baik untukmu.

Oleh itu, sentiasalah bersangka baik pada ALLAH dalam apa jua keadaan pun...

Kerana kasih sayang ALLAH itu mendahului kemurkaannya…

To my dearest friend makwe, enjoy the feeling dear!

1 comment:

Basteng said...

Alhamdulillah....

Syukur pada ALLAH S.W.T..

Kun Fayakunn...