Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleepy Head




I am so sleepy now and cannot think properly. The day started off not so good. I woke up late and early in the morning, I had a quarrel with BabyF. Anyway, as I don’t want her school day to start in this manner, I talked her over, and we were happy again.


Then, hubbyA mistakenly took my car keys with him when he sent babyF to school. Well, that’s not the problem, I can just get the spare keys and get going to work, right? But, things will always disappear when we start looking for it. I couldn’t find the spare key!!! I’m so sure I have it in the cabinet, but I couldn’t find it. While searching, hubbyA came back and apologized for taken the keys. No problem honey! But I still putting a long face for not able to find the spare keys. Sorry darling…





So, I took off to work nearly 7:40 am. Too late actually. It’s hard to reach office by 8:30 am except when it is off-day. Another misfortune, I reached office at 8:35 am! Well, maybe for other people, it is just 5 minutes late, but for me, it means 1 bad-point, which, if accumulated to a certain count, it will jeopardize my bonus and increment for next year!




Now, let me think, why am I so sleepy today? Yeah.. now I remember, I don’t have a good nite sleep last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and cannot get back to sleep. It took a few turns left and right before I doze off in a not-so-deep sleep.



The entry today acted as a reminder to me. What ever happen early in the morning, don’t let it influence you for the rest of the day. So, here I am, writing this entry so that I could overcome my sleepy head, get on with work before the day ends at 5:30pm.



Come on ROFI! Get your head thinking!




No comments: