Friday, February 15, 2008

A Stressful Week

It has been a stressful week. Last week, we only worked for 3 days, and the next 4 days were spent to celebrate CNY. Nonetheless, we still need to struggle with the heavy traffic jam during the journey back to KL on Sunday last week. So, the wonderful 4 days holiday was ended wretchedly.

 

This whole 5 days were used to struggle with whatever outstanding for this week and also last week. I had all the illness diagnosed for stress.  Headache, back pain, sleepless night, distraught, worn out at night. It has been so stressful that I mentioned to babyF that I plan to quit my job.  But babyF consoled me ‘No Mama, you have to work.’ My family has been very supportive. BabyF has been doing her homework by herself. Although dinner is cooked, it was not served on the table as usual.  HubbyA took his dinner on his own from the kitchen. I slept on the couch even before News at 8 pm ended.

 

Thanks my darling babyF and hubbyA for your understanding.  I plan to buy them a gift today as an appreciation for all the support they gave me this week. I will spend the rest of the day today to finish up everything or at least to sort out some of the outstanding issue so that my weekend ahead is not disrupted again.

 

So ROFI, work hard, work smart and all the best to me!

No comments: